Foster Teen died of accidental overdose, report says. (Spokesman-Review; May 10, 2007)

A Native American foster child died of an accidental overdose of prescription methadone, the Stevens County Coroner said on Wednesday. Robley “Bobby” Carr Jr., 15, died in December at his home near Valley, Wash. His foster father has a prescription for methadone for a back injury, but it could not be determined where Carr obtained the painkiller.  Read more…

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>