If you have…

An emergency:
Call 911
A medical concern:
Contact your doctor
An issue regarding chemical dependency or suicide:
684-4597 (After hours: 800-767-6081)
Outside local area:
Outside Stevens County: Your county’s mental health department
Other contacts:
24-Hour Help Line … Ph: 800-562-1240
24-Hour Alcohol/Drug Help-Line:
Ph: (206) 722-3700
toll free (in WA) 800-562-1240
TeenLine …. Ph: 877-345-8336
Narcotics Anonymous … Ph:  (509) 325-5045
The Greenbook Directory:
A listing of chemical dependency service providers certified by the Division of Alcohol and Substance Abuse (DASA).  Certified agencies are listed alphabetically within each county: http://www1.dshs.wa.gov
Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locator:

Comments are closed.